Eat Local, Eat in Season, Eat Fresh.
- Email us at CSA@resourcecenterchicago.org to sign up today.
- Best part is, you get fresh food when it is in season and at its best—while supporting City Farm!
- Best, best part, Dan Horowitz, the coordinator and sales manager of City Farm, will give you tips and insight gleaned directly from Chicago’s top chefs.
Full Share: May 19th through October 13 ( 22 pick-ups), $550, (this has begun but can be prorated)
Peak Season Share: July 7th through September 22nd, $300 (12 pick-ups)
- Every pick-up you receive as a CSA member is valued at $25 market price.
- Top quality and in-season vegetables and herbs fill each bag.
- Pick-ups are every Saturday beginning in May and running through October.
- The farm is located at Clybourn and Divison (1204 N. Clybourn).